By accessing and using the BigTechWeekly website (the “Website”), you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use our website.
1. Use of the Website
- Content: The content on this website is for informational purposes only. It should not be considered as professional advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or suitability of the content.
- User Conduct: You agree not to engage in any activities that may disrupt or interfere with the proper functioning of the website. This includes but is not limited to hacking, spamming, or any other unauthorized use of the website.
2. Intellectual Property
- Copyright: All content on this website, including text, images, videos, logos, and graphics, is protected by copyright laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, or use this content without our written permission.
- Trademarks: All trademarks and logos displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners and may not be used without permission.
4. Links to Third-Party Websites
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided for your convenience, but we do not endorse or control the content of these websites. We are not responsible for the accuracy, legality, or availability of external sites.
5. Limitation of Liability
We are not liable for any damages or losses resulting from your use of our website. This includes direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages. You use our website at your own risk.
6. Changes to Terms of Service
We reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. The most recent version will be posted on our website. Your continued use of the website after changes are made constitutes your acceptance of the updated terms.